Information we collect:
- Like most web sites, our servers automatically log general information about each visitor. This does not include e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable details about visitors.
- We also log aggregate information about what pages are visited, and technical information used to identify trends. This is not recorded in a way that allows it to be cross referenced to a particular visitor.
- Any other details collected are those specifically provided by the visitor, for instance by filling in questionnaire.
How we use this information:
- Information collected by our servers is used to help us maintain and improve the web site.
- Information is never shared with third parties (other than with law enforcement agencies in the course of an investigation).
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line (for instance, when ordering) you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with regards to the reason they provided it. This information will not be used for telemarketing purposes.
About our mailing lists & Newsletter:
- Our mailing lists and Newsletter are run strictly on an opt-in basis. We will not subscribe you to them without your knowledge.
- You can unsubscribe at any time using the method provided with each mailing.
- If you are not confident in our automatic unsubscription system you can also contact us. Any of our staff will be happy to remove your from our mailing lists.
- If you have provided your e-mail address to us you may receive an e-mail invitation to subscribe to our Newsletter. This does not mean that you are automatically subscribed.
With respect to cookies:
- Visitors can also opt to have the site remember them between visits, in which case the cookie will remain between sessions
- Other personal information is not stored in cookies by us.
- Any automatic mailing from us will include instructions on how to ensure that you receive no further mailings from us if you so choose.
- You can also unsubscribe from our Newsletter online using the "Your Account" page
- Alternatively contact one of our staff members and we will remove you from the lists.
- Any information collected by us is only used by us. We do not sell or share information about our customers with third parties.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies who collate information on our visitors.
Access to information:
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we can provide customers with access of any information that we maintain about them. Applications should be made in writing. Please note an administration fee will apply.
- Visitors can have this information corrected by writing to us at our address.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact Mathew Bennett at our address.